Friday, October 6, 2017

Coloring Fun

Fun with Colortime Crafts and Markers.  We were sent a glow in the dark trick or treat bag. Let me tell you how much fun my boys had decorating it.  My 9 and 2 year old worked together so well.  The markers were easy to handle and colored so nice. The bag was of great quality and we can't wait to use it.  The directions that came with it were very easy to follow, we will be looking into ordering more fun things to do. Everything is reasonable priced. They have items for birthday parties and more items include Markers, coloring pillowcases, t-shirts, backpacks, permanent fabric markers, and more.



Here are my boys enjoying themselves

 Don't forget :


My Readers Receive 15% Off Any Order at Colortime Crafts and Markers Use Code: FGH15 at http://www.colortime.com/












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...