Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Squishy Mat

Need a changing pad that your baby or toddler will love?  Try Squishy Pad.  We were lucky enough to be able to try one. Let me tell you how soft this pad is.  My little guy loves lying on it.  We keep in the back of the car for those on the go diaper changes.  Makes life so much easier.  I love that It folds up and can be carried anywhere too.
I wish I had know about them earlier, the play mat looks wonderful!  Check them out.



Here is what Squishy Mat says about what they are

What is a Squishy Mat?

Squishy Mats are portable, easy to clean, and contain almost one inch of Memory Foam —  creating a soft spot for all your precious cargo. The surface of each mat is covered by a super soft, micro-flannel fabric and is backed with a nonslip rubber grid. Built in handle for ease of storage and travel.

Check out the deals you can get on it right now.

Save 15% Off with code "USFAMILY" on all sized Squishy Mats. The world's first baby memory foam mat that folds for quick storage and transport.

https://www.squishymats.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...