Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My Christmas Cards - Adoramapix Greeting Card Review



I got my Christmas Cards from AdoramaPix (http://www.adoramapix.com/app/home/) and once again they do not disappoint.  I have always been happy with everything I have gotten from them and my cards are no different.   They quality is awesome.  The paper they use is thick with a great feel. The pictures turned out perfect.  Every year I try to send out the best cards and this year I really feel like I will!

They had so many to choose from it was so hard to narrow it down to one.  Here is what I ended up choosing.



I hope my family and friends love them as much as me. 
Don't forget they are running a great special right now
40% off greeting cards. Use code:. PXUSFAM40 Sale ends 12/20/2016 11:59 PM EST
You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...