Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My AdoramaPix book!

Every year I make a year in review book for my son to document the year (now on book 8).  Last September I had son number 2 so to keep up with the same traditions I needed to make him his year one book.  I decided to try out the books from AdoramaPix.  I am always so  impressed with the products I get from them and this one did not disappoint.  My book is amazing!  The pages are so thick and the pictures just turned out great. It was so easy to create the software was very user friendly.  There were so many templates to pick from, or you could create your own.  I used a ton of photos so being able to create my own template or adjust a premade one was awesome.  This book is such high quality, I may never use another company again.  Even my older son was jealous that this book is so much nicer than most of his... oopps.  You need to get one, you will not be disappointed. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...