Wednesday, August 31, 2016

New School Year :)

Well G started school again.  2nd grade, my how time flies, before I know it he will be off to college.  He was very excited to start school.  I asked him if he still wanted me to make him"cute" lunches and he told me YES, he loves them and makes them feel special.  So I am going to do my best to be creative again.

Here he is on the first day of school (which was 1/2 day so no lunch)

I think he is just the cutest.


So Tuesday was his first full day and first lunch to take.  He requested left over pizza, so when I asked how to make it cute he told me one of the pizza monsters.



Pizza monster - pizza with a carrot nose and mouth
more carrots under the strawberries.
Under the cookies is a chicken nugget hiding (another left over he requested)
and the cookies have Happy First Day of School etched in them.


Today he requested the last slice of pizza (who am I to argue it makes life easy)
So I used my cutters to cut out a cute frog, with a slice of cheese on top to see his cute face better
Strawberries and "big" carrots.  The cookies take the bottom of my Easy Lunch box container.  He does have a yogurt and juice box too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...