Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Truth about Bats

G and I have been reading the Magic School Bus story The Truth about Bats the past few night.  G loves bats for some reason, must have to do with Batman.  So today I thought he might like to have a bat for lunch.




Same old same old food choices, but he likes it so I don't like to mix it up too much.

Bread bat (he didn't want a sandwich today)  over a cookie (moon)  BAT spelled out in cheese, with the extra cheese in a cup with a bug drawn on it (because Bats eat Bugs)
Turkey, strawberries and carrots, complete the lunch box.  Yogurt and juice on the side.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...