Thursday, December 13, 2012

Torani Syrups!

Last year I wrote about these syrups and I got to try them out again this year!  I have found a new love for the sugar free versions.  They just do something special to my coffee, I feel like I am giving myself a big treat without the calories of a coffee house.  With having my little guy at home and him being in "real" school this year... my mornings are pretty hectic...but if I can find 5 min to have my coffee with a dash of "special" syrup it makes my day so much better.

This year I have decided to make gifts using them to.. for some teacher friends of mine.  Cool travel mug with a bottle of one of the many flavors of syrups. I am sure my friends will love it.

So if you are looking for a way to jazz up your coffee this holiday, try them out. They come in a ton of great flavors, and you don't even have to go to a coffee house to get them.

Thanks to Shespeaks for giving me the opportunity to tell you about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...