Friday, June 8, 2012

Last Day

Today is the last day of school!  I am very excited to be able to spend the summer with hubby and G!  G is excited to be able to be home!

Today's Lunch was to make G think of what was to come...



A beach scene out of bread, and Swiss cheese umbrella, cheddar sun and number 1.  I got new cups at Hobby Lobby 40% off :) and they have turkey and cheese, carrots and strawberries and he also has small cookies. 

I am sure I will be posting things over the summer,  but I won't be as religious as I have been for the school year.  So we will be back in full force with lunches in August.  G starts "real" school.. aughhhh..... I am gonna enjoy ever moment I can this summer with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...