Tuesday, February 26, 2013

oopps I did it again...

Maybe this is what I just need to do... Only tell myself I have to post twice a week instead of everyday, maybe I would feel like I meet that goal, since I am having a hard time posting everyday. 
I make him a lunch everyday, but just don't get on here.

So here are the lunches from the last few days

Friday
Joker... ok sad, but he loved it... 



Monday
Just a simple frog, G's class studied the frog life cycle on Friday, so I thought I would go with that.  He has a frog pick in his strawberry and a bat (which represents a fly) in his steak


Tuesday
U - Umbrella.. cheese and bread, carrots, strawberry. Bottom has buttered noodles and goldfish crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...