Monday, April 30, 2012

Cinco De Mayo Week

Maracas and a Sombrero Hat.

So this week at school G is studying Cinco De Mayo...  it is going to be a stretch for me to find enough stuff to fill a week of Cinco De Mayo, but I will try.

Today



He has cheese and bread Maracas.. with the fancy smancy design using my markers :)  I made a sombreo cookie.. Fudge strip cookie with a marshmellow in it... ha...  He has ham and cheese, carrots and a strawberry.  Bad mommy forgot to get HIS yogurt (ok well the store didn't have it and I didn't feel like going to another store to get it) so he has a container of my yogurt, which I am sure I will hear about after school :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...